⛪️🔔🎼🎵🎶🎵 the campus chapel chimed out "All Through the Night" 😴💤🌜again this morning pic.twitter.com/LgYEHQ8Nat— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) November 4, 2019
Wednesday 6 November 2019 10 AM
I think the chapel chimed out Reginald Heber and John B. Dyke "Holy, Holy, Holy" this morning ⛪️🔔🎼🎵🎶🎵 pic.twitter.com/dwYBiX8wnx— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) November 6, 2019
Sunday 10 November 2019 9 PM
💁♀️#NameThatTune I didn't recognize the song the campus chapel chimed out last night ⛪️🔔🎼🎵🎶🎵 pic.twitter.com/PCC4E5mtBS— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) November 11, 2019
Monday 18 November 2019 10 AM
💁♀️#NameThatTune I didn't recognize the song the campus chapel chimed out this morning ⛪️🔔🎼🎵🎶🎵#ChurchMusic pic.twitter.com/CwLGymJumX— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) November 18, 2019
Monday 25 November 2019 10 AM
Campus chapel chimed out "Praise God from Whom All Blessings Flow" Doxology this morning⛪️🔔🎼🎵🎶🎵#trcot #ChapelMusic pic.twitter.com/4BpP13ba0i— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) November 25, 2019
Tuesday 26 November 2019 10 AM
💁♀️#NameThatTune I didn't recognize the song the campus chapel chimed out this morning - it sounds post Vatican IIish - if that's a word ⛪️🔔🎼🎵🎶🎵 #ChurchMusic pic.twitter.com/Agt2roUqJx— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) November 26, 2019
No comments :
Post a Comment