Monday, September 17, 2018

#TheBradyBunch explains the concept of the #Fibonacci sequence ๐Ÿฐ➕๐Ÿฐ
















Cindy: 2 times 12 is 24.  4 times 12 is 48. Let's see now, 6 times 12 is....

Jan: 72.  

Cindy: Thanks!




Jan: Cindy, can you do your homework a little bit more quietly [I must have complete silence to concentrate on brushing my hair]

Cindy: I'm not doing homework. I'm figuring out how much money I'm going to make. 

Marcia: Doing what? 

Cindy: Going into business.  I'm going to be a millionaire like Bobby. 

Jan: I think one millionaire in the family is enough.  

Marcia: [sarcastically] Just how do you plan to make your millions, Cindy?

Cindy: I got the idea passing Mr. Kirby's pet shop.  I'm going to raise rabbits. 

Marcia: You're going to raise rabbits?

Cindy: Sure! On account of how the multiply.  

Jan: Takes a lot of multiplying to make a million!



Cindy: Look. You start with two rabbits. They have babies and their babies have babies and their babies have babies.




Marcia: And then the Health Department comes over and condemns our house!




More bunny math:







Cindy: Mom. look what I got!

Alice: Rabbits, those are rabbits!
















Cindy: I named them Romeo and Juliet. I'm going to sell the babies to Mr. Kirby at the pet store for $1 each!

Alice: Did Mr. Kirby say he'd buy them?

Cindy: Not yet, but I'm sure he will cause he can sell them to other people for $3 each!
















Mrs. Brady: How can you be so sure?

Cindy: He sold these to me for $3 each

Alice: I think it's Mr. Kirby who is going to be the millionaire!
















Mrs. Brady: Cindy, I hope you understand that Romeo and Juliet are going to be your responsibility.

Cindy: Don't worry, Mom.  I'll take really good care of them.  I'll keep them right in my room.

Mrs. Brady: What about your two sisters?

Cindy: They can stay, too

Mrs. Brady: I was referring to the noise and the smell.

Cindy: Don't worry, the rabbits will get used to it.

Mrs. Brady: [laughing] I think it will be a lot less complicated if we move the rabbits onto the service porch.

















Cindy: That's even a better idea! [speaking to the rabbits] Do you hear that? You're going to get first floor accommodations!






















No comments :

Post a Comment