Thursday, May 17, 2018

Ugly troll babies

Perry Stone is, on the one hand, trying to be motivational by telling his audience that somebody on planet earth will love them no matter how hideously ugly they are. However, if you're hideously ugly you'll presumably only attract other hideously ugly people like "The New Yorker" projecting cartoon monsters.






















Perry Stone:  Don't despise how God made you or how you look. Can I tell everybody out there, and I've gone off my message, but this is the Lord, that no matter how you look  there's somebody who love you like you are. 

Audience: Amen! [claps]

Stone: That's the truth! All you have to do is find them.  Come to a couple Perry Stone meetings, those big conferences. You'll find somebody! I don;t know who'll it will be, but you'll find somebody.

Audience laughs

Stone:   OK...and...when you have certain things, like I have the autism, everybody that has this autism is a genius in one area.  Like my boys is computers. My boy can pick up a computer and just in no time bam bam bam [snaps fingers]

No comments :

Post a Comment