Tuesday 1 October 2019 10 AM
The campus chapel chimed out Henry Francis Lyte ; William Henry Monk "Abide with Me" 🙏 this morning ⛪️🔔🎼🎵🎶🎵 pic.twitter.com/JogRi5R4Wd— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) October 1, 2019
Tuesday 8 October 2019 10 AM
I think the campus chapel chimed out "Salve Regina" this morning ⛪️🔔🎼🎵🎶🎵 pic.twitter.com/yq685q0XlC— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) October 8, 2019
Wednesday 9 October 2019 10 AM
💁♀️#NameThatTune I didn't recognize the song the campus chapel chimed out this morning ⛪️🔔🎼🎵🎶🎵 #ChurchMusic pic.twitter.com/X77ezmnLEb— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) October 9, 2019
Wednesday 16 October 2019 10 AM
⛪️🔔🎼🎵🎶🎵 Campus chapel chimed out "O God, Our Help in Ages Past" · William Croft · Isaac Watts this morning pic.twitter.com/LahEp1ViJH— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) October 16, 2019
Thursday 17 October 2019 10 AM
💁♀️#NameThatTune I didn't recognize the song the campus chapel chimed out this morning ⛪️🔔🎼🎵🎶🎵#ChurchMusic pic.twitter.com/YdHFBAsznk— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) October 17, 2019
Thursday 17 October 2019 3 PM
⛪️🔔🎼🎵🎶🎵 the campus chapel chimed out "All Through the Night" 😴💤🌜again yesterday afternoon pic.twitter.com/nABx46JprG— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) October 19, 2019
Thursday 17 October 2019 9 PM
💁♀️ #NameThatTune I didn't recognize the song the campus chapel chimed out last night ⛪️🔔🎼🎶🎵🎶— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) October 19, 2019
I think it might be Michael Joncas "Take And Eat" 🍞🍷 pic.twitter.com/XVimkGrxTC
Monday 21 October 2019 10 AM
⛪️🔔🎼🎵🎶🎵 The campus chapel chimed out "Immaculate Mary" again this morning just to annoy Protestants [ just kidding ]— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) October 21, 2019
"In Heaven the blessed your glory proclaim;
On earth we your children invoke your sweet name.
Ave, Ave, Ave, Maria! Ave, Ave, Ave, Maria!" pic.twitter.com/I2MwAegWXG
Tuesday 22 October 2019 10 AM
In homage of #Pachamama being baptized in the Tiber River - the campus chapel chimed out "Ave Maria" ⛪️🔔🎼🎵🎶🎵1/2 https://t.co/RqLy1hQ0zQ pic.twitter.com/JnxD6XOtJ4— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) October 22, 2019
Thursday 24 October 2019 10 AM
The campus chapel chimed out the song ⛪️🔔🎼🎶🎵🎶— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) October 24, 2019
that I think it might be Michael Joncas "Take And Eat" 🍞🍷 again today pic.twitter.com/rhYg9lSI3g
Friday 25 October 2019 3 PM
💁♀️⛪️🔔🎼🎵🎵🎶🎵#NameThatTune— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) October 26, 2019
I didn't recognize the song the campus chapel chimed out yesterday #ChurchMusic pic.twitter.com/vMBsS16ahy
Monday 28 October 2019 10 AM
💁♀️#NameThatTune I didn't recognize the song the campus chapel chimed out this morning ⛪️🔔🎼🎵🎶🎵#trcot #ccot pic.twitter.com/vo4AopEXOZ— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) October 28, 2019
Tuesday 29 October 2019 10 AM
⛪️🔔🎼🎵🎶🎵🎵 The campus chapel chimed out the hippy tune "Morning has Broken" ⛅️today pic.twitter.com/pkMld9A40T— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) October 29, 2019
Wednesday 30 October 2019 10 AM
⛪️🔔🎼🎵🎶🎵 The campus chapel chimed out "Immaculate Mary" again this morning - but only one verse this time because tempus fugit #trcot pic.twitter.com/BJl4D6lL4h— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) October 30, 2019
Thursday 31 October 2019 10 AM
💁♀️#NameThatTune ⛪️🔔🎼🎵🎶🎵I didn't recognize the song the campus chapel chimed out this morning pic.twitter.com/19YK8R5Wjg— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) October 31, 2019
No comments :
Post a Comment