Monday 2 September 2019 3 PM
Yesterday afternoon the chapel chimed out "All Things Bright and Beautiful" pic.twitter.com/3qUo0zncj6— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) September 3, 2019
Monday 2 September 2019 9 PM
Last night, the chapel appropriately chimed out "All Through the Night" 😴💤🌜 pic.twitter.com/ddO9vpR683— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) September 3, 2019
Tuesday 3 September 2019 10 AM
💁♀️#NameThatTune I didn't recognize the song the campus chapel chimed out this morning ⛪️🔔🎼🎵🎶🎵#trcot #ccot pic.twitter.com/WnVzblFJqF— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) September 3, 2019
Tuesday 3 September 2019 9PM
💁♀️#NameThatTune I didn't recognize the song the campus chapel chimed out last night [I dropped my coffee mug which made for the poor video at the beginning] pic.twitter.com/M9qLoOYaH9— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) September 4, 2019
Wednesday 4 September 2019 10 AM
I got to campus late this morning, but still caught the end of "Sing of Mary Pure and Lowly" ⛪️🔔🎼🎵🎶🎵#trcot pic.twitter.com/Dug6msTyZH— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) September 4, 2019
Thursday 5 September 2019 3 PM
"There Is a Balm in Gilead" 2/2— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) September 5, 2019
Sometimes I feel discouraged
and think my work's in vain,
but then the Holy Spirit
revives my soul again. Refrain
2 If you cannot preach like Peter,
if you cannot pray like Paul,
you can tell the love of Jesus
and say, "He died for all." Refrain pic.twitter.com/SvIy1U64Z8
Monday 9 September 2019 10 AM
💁♀️#NameThatTune I didn't recognize the song the campus chapel chimed out this morning ⛪️🔔🎼🎵🎶🎵#ChurchMusic pic.twitter.com/sfMEYZpGFj— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) September 9, 2019
Tuesday 10 September 2019 10 AM
💁♀️#NameThatTune I didn't recognize the tune chimed out by the campus chapel this morning..admittedly I arrived late & only caught the tail end... pic.twitter.com/P9HAYggQjG— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) September 10, 2019
Thursday 12 September 2019 10 AM
or is it J.S. Bach/ Gounod "Ave Maria"? only the "piano accompaniment" part really comes thru 2/2 pic.twitter.com/oEJvkMwmVz— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) September 12, 2019
Tuesday 17 September 2019 10 AM
💁♀️#NameThatTune I didn't recognize the song the campus chapel chimed out this morning ⛪️🔔🎼🎵🎶🎵 pic.twitter.com/VXufgKfkbu— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) September 17, 2019
Thursday 19 September 2019 10 AM
💁♀️#NameThatTune I didn't recognize the tune the campus chapel chimed out this morning ⛪️🔔🎼🎵🎶🎵 pic.twitter.com/62IhAPXmLM— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) September 19, 2019
Monday 23 September 2019 10 AM
💁♀️#NameThatTune I didn't recognize the song the campus chapel chimed out this morning ⛪️🔔🎼🎵🎶🎵 #ChurchMusic pic.twitter.com/nLmGYQUW8S— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) September 23, 2019
Tuesday 24 September 2019 10 AM
💁♀️#NameThatTune I didn't recognize the tune the campus chapel chimed out this morning - yet again ⛪️🔔🎼🎵🎶🎵 #Churchchimes pic.twitter.com/s2Lo17Mx3z— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) September 24, 2019
Wednesday 25 September 2019 10 AM
I finally recognized a tune the campus chapel chimed out "All Creatures Great and Small" ⛪️🔔🎼🎵🎶🎵 pic.twitter.com/zw9WGhijn0— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) September 25, 2019
Thursday 26 September 2019 10 AM
💁♀️#NameThatTune I didn't recognize the song the campus chapel chimed out this morning ⛪️🔔🎼🎵🎶❓#ChurchMusic pic.twitter.com/L4EqWdaIWP— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) September 26, 2019
Friday 27 September 2019 3PM
The chapel chimed out Omer Westendorf "God's Blessing Sends Us Forth" yesterday ⛪️🔔🎼🎵🎵🎶https://t.co/2IGacgFYhN pic.twitter.com/LkEpQCVagK— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) September 28, 2019
Monday 30 September 2019 10 AM
⛪️🔔🎼🎵🎶🎵The campus chapel chimed out Dan Schutte "Here I Am, Lord" this morning #trcot pic.twitter.com/6jSxCJ40kT— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) September 30, 2019
No comments :
Post a Comment