Tuesday 9 July 2019
The chapel used to chime out songs at 10AM 🕙🌞and 9 PM 🕘🌜⛪️🔔🎼🎵🎶🎵 but now they chime at 3PM so I was unprepared.— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) July 9, 2019
It vaguely sounds like "New Jerusalem" but I'm not certain & I didn't realize that my shoes were so loud when I walked pic.twitter.com/VhnEn1Q1zq
Wednesday 10 July 2019
I didn't recognize the song the campus chapel chimed out this morning ⛪️🔔🎼🎵🎶🎵— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) July 10, 2019
I'm not certain if the guy beeping his car horn in the back ground was a making a political statement or not 🚘🔈🔉🔊 pic.twitter.com/wzTWpH3X1W
Thursday 11 July 2019
⛪️🔔🎼🎵🎶🎵 The campus chapel chimed out Bach 's "O Sacred Head, Surrounded" this afternoon #trcot #ccothttps://t.co/R1vpmwlnm1 pic.twitter.com/yuXvdgwR4t— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) July 11, 2019
Thursday 18 July 2019
💁♀️ #NameThatTune I didn't recognize the song the campus chapel chimed out this morning ⛪️🔔🎼🎵🎶🎵#ccot #trcot pic.twitter.com/fjTjoCT6eR— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) July 18, 2019
Monday July 22, 2019 10 AM
💁♀️ #NameThatTune I also didn't recognize the song the campus chapel chimed out yesterday morning⛪️🔔🎼🎵🎶🎵 #ChurchMusic #ccot #trcot pic.twitter.com/0npamGEZtb— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) July 23, 2019
Tuesday July 23, 2019 3 PM
💁♀️ #NameThatTune Didn't recognize the song the campus chapel chimed out this afternoon ⛪️🔔🎼🎵🎶🎵 #ChapelTweet #ccot pic.twitter.com/of7jRMzxZ6— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) July 23, 2019
Tuesday 30 July 2019 10 AM
💁♀️#NameThatTune I didn't recognize the song that campus chapel chimed out this morning ⛪️🔔🎼🎵🎶🎵#ccot #trcot #ChapelTweet pic.twitter.com/jkLk6Go0v6— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) July 30, 2019
Wednesday 31 July 2019 9 PM
💁♀️#NameThatTune I didn't recognize the song the campus chapel chimed out last night #trcot #ccot ⛪️🔔🎼🎵🎶🎵 pic.twitter.com/aOpoQ8m2nS— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) August 1, 2019
No comments :
Post a Comment