Monday 1 April 2019 10 AM
💁♀️#NameThatTune I didn't recognize the song chimed out by the campus chapel this morning ⛪️🔔🎼🎵🎶🎵 #ccot #trcot pic.twitter.com/S0ZsHGaw9n— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) April 1, 2019
Wednesday 3 April 2019 10 AM
💁♀️#NameThatTune I didn't recognize the tune the chapel chimed out this morning & did the normal thing & asked the folks inside & they didn't recognize it either ⛪️🔔🎼🎵🎶🎵 pic.twitter.com/oBE4p1dqnb— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) April 3, 2019
Thursday 4 April 2019 10 AM
💁♀️ #NameThatTune I didn't recognize the song the chapel chimed out this morning because I'm horrible at this ⛪️ 🔔🎼🎵🎶🎵 pic.twitter.com/cyZqCTb3rZ— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) April 4, 2019
Monday 8 April 2019 10 AM
💁♀️#NameThatTune the campus chapel chimed out that tune again that I thought might be "Jerusalem" but isn't ⛪️🔔🎼🎵🎶🎵 #trcot #ccot #ChurchMusic pic.twitter.com/WwIumkSqdA— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) April 8, 2019
Tuesday 9 April 2019 10 AM
⛪️🔔🎼🎵🎶🎵Campus chapel chimed out "Oh Sacred Head surrounded, by crown of piercing thorn" again this morning #ChurchMusic pic.twitter.com/ZRV1KWgzI2— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) April 9, 2019
Wednesday 10 April 2019 10 AM
⛪️🔔🎼🎵🎶🎵Campus chapel chimed out "Oh Sacred Head surrounded, by crown of piercing thorn" again this morning -— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) April 10, 2019
I guess there aren't as many Lenten tunes to play as there are carols during Christmas time pic.twitter.com/nfGiGM8EyU
Tuesday 16 April 2019 10 AM
💁♀️ #NameThatTune I recognized the tune but can't remember the words or the title to the song the campus chapel chimed out this morning ⛪️🔔🎼🎵🎶🎵 pic.twitter.com/wPuR2XlaOt— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) April 16, 2019
Wednesday 17 April 2019 10 AM
💁♀️ #NameThatTune I recognize the song but can't remember the words or title to the tune the campus chapel chimed out this morning #ChurchMusic ⛪️🔔🎼🎵🎶🎵 pic.twitter.com/H1sEyBR5AG— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) April 17, 2019
Thursday 18 April 2019 10 AM
💁♀️#NameThatTune I didn't recognize the song that the campus chapel chimed out this morning ⛪️🔔🎼🎵🎶🎵 pic.twitter.com/IS9EuqbKDh— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) April 18, 2019
Monday 22 April 2019 10 AM
💁♀️ #NameThatTune Didn't recognize the tune the campus chapel chimed out this morning ⛪️🔔🎼🎵🎶🎵 #ChurchMusic pic.twitter.com/4ET4DSN4Db— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) April 22, 2019
Tuesday 23 April 2019 10 AM
Both the wind 🌬️🍃and the birds chirping🐦are louder 🔊than the church bell chimes🔈⛪️🔔but you can still faintly make out the song🎼🎵🎶🎵— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) April 23, 2019
Obviously the chapel caved into complaints from non Easter worshippers and turned down the volume 📉🤫 pic.twitter.com/y0yiEo0e0x
Wednesday 24 April 2019 10 AM
💁♀️#NameThatTune yet another song I didn't recognize this morning ⛪️🎼🎵🎶🎵 #ChurchMusic pic.twitter.com/OAuGN9BDPh— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) April 24, 2019
Friday 26 April 2019 9 PM
⛪️🔔🎼🎵🎶🎵Campus chapel chimed out "Oh Sacred Head surrounded, by crown of piercing thorn" last night pic.twitter.com/ATasG7HXjY— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) April 27, 2019
Monday 29 April 2019 10 AM
💁♀️#NameThatTune I think I recognized the tune but can't remember the name of the song that was chimed out by the campus chapel this morning ⛪️🔔🎼🎵🎶🎵 #ChurchMusic pic.twitter.com/MbI8I4NHTN— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) April 29, 2019
Tuesday 30 April 2019 10 AM
💁♀️ #NameThatTune More #ChurchMusic I didn't recognize from the campus chapel #ccot pic.twitter.com/fNnX9rfUX5— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) April 30, 2019
No comments :
Post a Comment