🥂🍾 #TheLawrenceWelkShow's Mardi Gras 🎭 Norma Zimmer singing Lerner and Loewe 's "I Could Have Danced All Night" 💃 pic.twitter.com/nsWCgY39y4— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) March 11, 2019
🥂🍾 #TheLawrenceWelkShow's New Year 's 🥳🎉🎈 Norma Zimmer singing Lerner and Loewe 's "I Could Have Danced All Night" 💃 pic.twitter.com/RZeBfciRpI— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) March 11, 2019
Audrey Hepburn (dubbed by Marni Nixon ) performing Lerner and Loewe 's "I Could Have Danced All Night" 💃https://t.co/ExdIIwMNPN pic.twitter.com/uPFLImsG6G— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) March 11, 2019
Megan Hilty sings Lerner and Loewe 's "I Could Have Danced All Night" 💃https://t.co/fSVLViz22W pic.twitter.com/Oi1weyFVHP— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) June 3, 2019
UPDATE
Vicki Lawrence @vickilawrence's character auditions for a PTA musical singing Lerner and Loewe 's "I Could Have Danced All Night" 💃https://t.co/L72ERkpjsJ pic.twitter.com/mZB24za2yN— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) October 19, 2019
Carol Burnett 's character is competing against Lawrence's character singing Lerner and Loewe 's "I Could Have Danced All Night" 💃for her auditionhttps://t.co/eXyoQVlooX pic.twitter.com/ccWs14UeSc— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) October 19, 2019
No comments :
Post a Comment