🥂🍾 #TheLawrenceWelkShow's Arthur Duncan tap dances to 🕺🏽 Harry Warren ; Al Dubin 's "42nd Street" 🎭🌆🗽https://t.co/5dmONBkCdj pic.twitter.com/qQwOAAjFN5— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) February 28, 2019
Broadway Revival Tony Award Presentation performs Harry Warren ; Al Dubin 's "42nd Street" 🎭🌆🗽 dancing thru the subway 🚇https://t.co/urJ0QtxY9t pic.twitter.com/X17NvomZRh— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) February 28, 2019
📽️🎞️ Warner Brother film version of Harry Warren ; Al Dubin 's "42nd Street" 🎭🌆🗽 1/3— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) February 28, 2019
I really don't understand how Ruby Keeler dancing in shorts & orthopedic shoes 👞was considered sexy but I guess any port in the storm during the Depressionhttps://t.co/1a69hfXOSf pic.twitter.com/AZuewbHeY0
The film choreography of "42nd Street" seems to be an upbeat version of Richard Rodgers ; George Balanchine "Slaughter on Tenth Avenue"https://t.co/7KOmHYO7yP pic.twitter.com/brwSQn0UrC— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) February 28, 2019
I think out and out murdering people that was dramatized above goes beyond the realm of simply being "naughty" that Dick Powell sang about pic.twitter.com/ap2SfcpRKf— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) February 28, 2019
No comments :
Post a Comment