"Angels We Have Heard on High" Christmas at Belmont 2007 https://t.co/51WmqxurEJ— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) December 10, 2018
& 2017 concert 1/2 pic.twitter.com/G3HdFwumgu
Somewhat anonymous madrigal singers from the #ClassicArstShowcase - they didn't provide any details as to names of either the performers &/or the arranger: pic.twitter.com/x78RKMsICz— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) December 10, 2018
I recorded 📼[no audio tape emoji ] a marathon Christmas session off the radio moons ago so I don't have the name of either the artist &/or arranger for this random dude singing "Angels we Have Heard on High"— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) December 10, 2018
Anybody recognize the singer & can provide a name I'd be obliged 1/2 pic.twitter.com/QOHcwafZ7Q
And on a separate point:
#AdventMusic 🕯️🕯️[no advent wreath emoji] #ccot— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) December 10, 2018
"The Dream Isaiah Saw" Indianapolis Symphonic Choir https://t.co/QjmLuVBD6p pic.twitter.com/oE6T4cvDgX
"What Isaiah Dreamed"
A New poll:
🎻#AmericasGotTalent #AGT competitor Lindsey Stirling plays "Angels We Have Heard On High" #CMAChristmas 🎄🤠1/2— 🎼AdagioForStrings🎻 (@adagioforstring) December 22, 2018
https://t.co/NE7x722jbz pic.twitter.com/goBL6zphJU
No comments :
Post a Comment